PT or Limited Liability Company is a legal entity that is owned by a minimum of two people with responsibilities that only apply to companies without involving personal assets from the management and shareholders of the company. In PT, the Owner of Capital (Shareholders) does not have to lead the company by appointing someone else to become a Director or Commissioner.
The general requirements for establishing a PT are:
Photocopy of KTP, NPWP & KK (Family Card) for shareholders and management, minimum 2 people.
Copy of Letter of Contract / Office Rental or proof of ownership of business place.
There are 3 Classification for PT :
Small PT : Minimum paid-up capital are IDR 50.000.000,-
Medium PT : Minimum paid-up Capital are IDR 500.000.000,-
Big PT : Minimum paid-up capital are IDR 10.000.000.000,-
Estimate Time (Days)
• Deed of Establishment (containing the Articles of Association) legalized by a Public Notary
1 to 2
• Legalization of the legal entity status of the PT by the Ministry of Law and Human Rights
• Domicile Letter from the local district authority
• Tax Identification Number (NPWP)
• Company Business Licenses NIB (Nomor Induk Berusaha), Izin Usaha, Izin Komersial, Izin Lingkungan and Izin Lokasi